Sunday 14 August 2011

Contessa Shoots done!

This is the time of year where I ask myself 'what now?'
My contessa entries are in the hands of the judges, and now I just sit back and wait...so much time, thought, and heart goes into each photo shoot that it almost seems too calm when it's all over.
This year I am competing for the 'British Columbia Hairstylist of the Year' and the 'Mens Hairstylist of the Year' award.
My approach this year was to go for a more sophisticated feel. Monochromatic colors and strong lines. Looks that offered something different yet wearable in everyday life.
I owe lots of credit to my talented photographers Sacha Andrews and Silva Erglis who made my vision come true. I look forward to working with them again! They worked so hard and on quite a tight time schedule. I am very grateful.
I'll post photos when results are in. Not allowed to publish them before then. My fingers and toes are crossed...just have to wait now and see!

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you! you did so awesome and your pictures are stunning~~

    ReplyDelete