Tuesday 15 November 2011

Pearls and Lace



Here is some work I did not too long ago. This was a 


really fun shoot for me. I wanted something really

romantic and monochromatic...

I love anything monochromatic! It has a

subtle softness to it that I find beautiful.


I also love the use of tone on tone colors.

Different variations of color that are in the same

family of tones. This creates a soft contrast


giving the hair dimension and interest

that can be

as dramatic or subtle as you like.


I had the pleasure of working with a very talented

photographer, Sacha Andrew who has an

amazing  eye for beauty

and fashion.


I also worked with Svea Leigh, a make up artist

who can make anything

happen!


And 3 gorgeous models; Kristina, Mariah

and Amelia. All who were amazing to work

with and made the shoot

come together!




Photographer: Sacha Andrewdirtyweatherphotography@gmail.com
Make-Up Artist: Svea Leigh - sl.ovans@yahoo.ca





No comments:

Post a Comment